Saturday, May 26, 2012

The End of a Celebration...

     And so "Star Wars Week" comes to a close... and what a fun week it was. A Star Wars movie every night for the past six nights has been great. It could have only been better if George hadn't botched the prequels and ruined the originals with his incessant meddling...


     But I still love them. I'm a hopeless fanboy. I own six different sets of the original trilogy, I've got posters all over the walls, I have a Darth Vader shrine... Don't believe me? Here, take a look:

This is an old picture. It's actually gotten bigger...
     My point is, when it comes to Science Fiction, Star Wars is the best. I like Star Trek, Stargate, Firefly, and many other Sci-fi shows and movies, but Star Wars will forever hold a special place in my heart. Even though George has done his very best to make me despise them, the originals are my favorite movie trilogy, and I'd even go so far as to call Empire Strikes Back my favorite movie of all time.

The biggest twist in a movie ever...
     Now I wait for next year. This has been the second year that I've done this "tradition" and I hope for many, many more. Hopefully next year I can make it even more grand and maybe have a party or something. I also encourage any other Star Wars fans to participate in this as well. It's a celebration of one of the greatest Sci-Fi stories of all time. So, until next year, 

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU... ALWAYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment