Thursday, June 30, 2011

I Hate Surprises...

     Wow! It's been a while hasn't it? Well, today's RETRO LULZ is for a special occasion...











<< PREVIOUS     ARCHIVE     NEXT >>

     I always found it funny that everything resets when you leave the room. And by funny, I mean frustrating. Sometimes it's a good thing, but most times not so much. You spend a few minutes and all your arrows trying to kill some stupid creature, leave the room, then come back to find that they're back again. Maybe it's a friend of theirs... That would explain why they're so aggressive towards you... But sometimes you've got to wonder: will these evil overlords ever run out of mooks? I mean how desperate would you have to be to take a job as a minion in a dungeon? Maybe I'm thinking about this too much...

     On the subject of birthdays: if you haven't already guessed it, yes, it is my birthday. The idea for this comic came to me a while ago, but I decided to hold on to it until my own birthday came around. As for how old I am... "He is too old! Yes, too old to begin the training!" Come on Yoda, cut me some slack. Ben, tell him I'm ready! Ben? Hey! Where did you go? BEN!

(Legend of Zelda sprites courtesy of NES SNES Sprites, Xander, and Zelda Shrine. Backgrounds courtesy of my own hard work and sweat. Characters courtesy of Nintendo... Did I miss anything?)

No comments:

Post a Comment