Friday, May 27, 2011

Those Games Were Hard... A Poem?

Before there were "Easy", "Normal", and "Hard",
There was only, "Near Freakin' Impossible".
Before the dominion of Thumbsticks,
The D-pad reigned supreme.
Before there were 64 bits,
There were only 16.
Before the Ocarina of Time,
There was... A Link to the Past.

     Neither of which have I played, but I'm working on it. Now it's "all too easy" (sorry, Star Wars just kinda snuck in there), because now, I have this:

Awwww YEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHH!
     I tried it out on A Link to the Past, and (although I need to re-master the controls) it makes it a lot easier to play. It's the Tomee SNES USB Controller (as if you couldn't tell from the picture), and it feels almost exactly like a real SNES controller (at least, exactly as I remember... It's been a few years since I've played my SNES). First thing I plan to do with it is play A Link to the Past. Time to get medieval... Fantasy medieval... You know what I mean!

No comments:

Post a Comment