Wednesday, June 1, 2011

And so it Begins...

     So, I had been thinking about making a webcomic based on A Link to the Past. Originally the idea was to draw a manga of the entire game. Then I found out how long the game was... Idea: scrapped. Then I thought of making a witty, funny webcomic. However, I am really lazy when it comes time to write something down on paper. Yes, I could draw it but... That's too much effort. So I thought, what if, I use sprites to make a comic? I have the technology... Let's give it a shot!

     EDIT: I redid all the pics and now they're less blurry. Enjoy!










     I seriously thought that the first time I heard Zelda's plea. Now every time I think of it I revert back to, "Help me Obi Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope."    

     So, there it is. Well... What do you think?

(Sprites courtesy of Xander and Zelda Shrine)

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I rather like the concept of it. Hope you are able to keep it up. Yes, Star Wars was always in my head when that opening text scrolled across my screen. Then I felt like R2-D2 was going to come in at any moment Whirring and beeping that he'd found Ben Kenobi.

    ReplyDelete