Friday, June 3, 2011

A Pond of Frustration...

     Yep! Here's another comic. The jokes are just rolling in, so I'll keep 'em coming. For this one, you would need to have played the game to understand it. I'll explain it at the end if you haven't...







<< PREVIOUS     ARCHIVE     NEXT >>

     For those of you who have not played the game; this is the Pond of Happiness. You throw a hundred rupees in and a fairy appears. She upgrades your bomb and arrow carrying capacity (I think I read up to seventy arrows and fifty bombs). The problem is... It takes a hundred rupees, but the game only allows fifty at a time. In between each time it asks you is a five or six second delay. So it takes almost twice as long to do anything. So... WHY CAN I NOT JUST THROW A HUNDRED IN?!?

(Sprites courtesy of Xander and Zelda Shrine. Backgrounds courtesy of my hard work and sweat. Characters courtesy of Nintendo... Did I miss anything?)

1 comment:

  1. That was annoying! The only possible reason I can think of for them doing such a thing would be to throw off some people and make them think that they couldn't do anything then so they would have to check it later.... and then forgot about it.

    ReplyDelete